General Terms and Conditions/Policies and Procedures
Pick-up is available from Melbourne upon arrangement, please contact us to arrange this.
We use Australia Post to deliver all orders. ALL HIRE PACKAGES must be sent using Australia post signature on delivery to ensure all orders arrive safely to you. When returning hire packages after your hire period is complete signature on delivery is to be used also. Tracking advice is sent via email once your package has been posted through Australia Post.
Precious Little Me accepts no responsibility for items lost in transit, SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY must be added to your return post package to ensure it is delivered back to us. Orders sent by regular post are sent with the knowledge that any items lost or damaged by Australia Post are not the responsibility of Precious Little Me and you will be liable to cover replacement costs.
Delivery times may vary, standard delivery may take 2 to 10 days to arrive. These are estimates only and I can not guarantee when your items will be delivered as once it leaves my hands it is the responsibility of Australia Post.
We accept payments via direct deposit and PayPal. You can also use your credit card through PayPal without setting up an account.
All payments must be cleared before items will be posted.
Refunds can only be issued before your hire package has been sent to you, and within 30 days of your payment being received. Once you have received your hire package no refunds can be offered. You can however send your package back early if needed. We do not offer partial refunds if you decide to send your package back early.
Here at Precious Little Me, your privacy is important to us. Personal information required will be kept to a minimum and we will treat your information as private and confidential.
Your personal information will not be disclosed, exchanged or sold to third parties and will only be used to process orders.
Contact details will only be retained should you wish to be kept up to date with news, special offers or competitions.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Precious Little Me is a small work-at-home-mum owned business, and as such operates around family life and commitments. Please understand that there may be rare times when family commitments and unexpected incidents may cause a small delay in shipping and communication. We will do our best to notify if this is the case.
We strive to ensure customers maintain confidence and trust in Precious Little Me and pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service.
We reserve the right to:
- Cancel an order in which case we will notify you by email or phone number provided and refund all money paid using the same method in which it was received.
- Ensure all order and credit card details are correct.
- State that all orders are subject to stock availability.
- As some of the products we are stocking are outsourced from manufacturers and suppliers/companies, all information on our products is provided by them. We like to try and ensure all products we stock are safe to use, and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure products purchased are suitable.
- Precious Little Me bear no liability due to inaccuracy, loss or damage caused by information given.